Like any other games, several Fortnite players suffer from a game crash – errors that will totally ruin your mood.
If you are planning to play Fortnite and stick with it until you get to a level where you can earn money from playing the game (yes you can, and that’s going to be a different story) you have to know all the types of error and how to handle it.
To start with, here are a few of the top Fortnite technical errors that you should know and how to fix it:
Fortnite Error 0
One of the most common errors in Fortnite is Error 0; this error prevents the player from matchmaking or to join the bus. If you see this error “Please start your client, error 0”, here are the things you need to do:
- You need to open the start menu of Windows
- Type in the search box CMD
- Right-click on the CMD and then toggle through the options and look for open as Administrator
- Paste SFC or scannow
- Allow the scan to complete and do not forget to restart your computer
Lagging is often experienced in any games; one of the common reasons for lagging is the connection. So, if you experienced such problem while playing Fortnite, try to question first your internet connection before blaming the game.
To check if you are experiencing network lagging, try to run a speed test; if you are getting a slow connection from the supposed Mbps you should be getting, you should check your home connection or the connection of your router. You may try to refresh your router or contact your internet provider to get some assistance.
Error DX11 Feature Level 10.0
It is uncommon to see this error message when you play Fortnite or any other games of the same concept:
“DX11 feature level 10.0 required to run the engine”.
If you encounter such error do not panic; this error implies that your computer has an outdated version of DirectX or it can be a graphic card issue. To fix this, you can try this out:
- Restart the computer
- Run the game again
- Install updated windows required for you play the game
- Install updates to the game
- If it is because of some graphic card issue, you have to install or update the graphics card driver, which is further explained at Fortnite Nexus’ website – a reliable website that focuses on Fortnite games strategies, troubleshooting, and more.
There are a lot of errors that you might encounter when playing Fortnite and other related games for that matter. To stress out, do not try to tinker anything if you don’t know what to do, or else it’ll cost more technical problems.
If you don’t know what’s going on, try to read reliable posts and articles that talks about errors in Fortnite, or better yet, contact the experts or the Fortnite’s customer support.
It is easy to deal with errors – just don’t panic.